Our staff are the core of Little Corner SchoolHouse. We take great pride that many of our staff members have been with us for many years, and are making a career with us as professionals in early education. The staff at LCSH love their jobs, and the sense of community we build with our families and their children.
What does this mean for our LCSH families?
- It means that each and every day, our staff provide a safe, caring and affectionate place for our children.
- It means a place where our diverse children can enjoy play and education, where their social skills and intellectual development will grow together.
- It means that our teams of veteran teachers and caregivers bring their years of experience to bear on each child's health, well-being, and education.
- It means that experienced teachers and caregivers are watching over our children.
- It means years of wisdom to watch out for the stumbles, and to nurture the successes, that will mark each child's path.